Designed by Chaplains for Chaplains
When was the last time you were confronted by suffering as an individual and did not have the right tool at your disposal to provide spiritual comfort?
How often have you needed the latest information on a best practice in spiritual care but can’t take the time to find it?
Spiritual Care Resources is a potential solution to these types of situations. We seek to present to the professional chaplaincy field curated evidence based best practices, available for you when you need it, anywhere, anytime. We offer a monthly or annual subscription for chaplains serving people of all faith traditions and diversity of spirituality, including those who are not members of a specific faith heritage. We hope this will enhance your practice.
- Get instant access to spiritual care resources and practices of different beliefs and cultures.
- Have quick access to the latest and best tools for helping a stressed staff member.
- Have the best in self care resources at your fingertips.
- Access to the latest evidence for making the case for chaplaincy with your superiors.
Customized Subscriptions For
Providing spiritual care to those from a wide variety of faith traditions and spiritual expressions should be made easier through using this resource. In addition to such diverse resources, members receive numerous other benefits as well, including:
- Insightful Spiritual Care Tips delivered to your device up to three times weekly
- Expertly curated content to build understanding and enhance your practice
- The latest best practices and research in spiritual care are fully annotated.
- Content updated regularly!
Free to SCA Members!
If you are a member of the Spiritual Care Association, you are entitled to a complimentary subscription to Spiritual Care Resources. Click here to log in to your membership portal for details!
Don’t Take Our Word for It
As a chaplain in a modern hospital, I’m regularly called on to provide care for people from many different belief systems. It was heartbreaking to not be able to provide the care that so many needed. Spiritual Care Resources helps me calm, soothe, and heal people from many different faiths.
Hospice patients are different from accident victims – they know time is limited and are searching for a way to come to terms with life, a way to find peace. Helping them find that peace is impossible if you’re not familiar with their particular belief system, though. I found that Spiritual Care Resources not only gives me access to their prayers but helps me build the understanding necessary to help them find peace.
You encounter people from many different faiths at accident scenes. As a chaplain, it’s my responsibility to help calm them, but how do you do that if you’re unfamiliar with the prayers they use? Spiritual Care Resources let me extend my ability to heal and help even if I don’t share the same faith as someone in my care.